Monday, September 10, 2012

Live to Love.

What is the purpose to life?
I feel my purpose to this life is to Love, to love ALWAYS.
We we're all put here for a reason, to teach a lesson to someone even if it be just one person.
Even if that one person is you.
WE ARE ALL OF EQUAL IMPORTANCE.
and we all deserve a fair chance to this mortal life.
Sometimes I find it hard to fulfil my purpose, REALLY HARD.
I try my hardest to always show kindness to everyone,
but every once in awhile I start to feel a beating on my heart.
Not because I've used up all the love in me
but for the reason of seeing others forget how to use their own.
I once heard, "Everyday is a gift."
Why not make someone's gift one of the best gift's they could receive.
It doesn't take much to make someone's day.
Maybe a compliment.
Opening the door.
Sitting by someone alone at school or church.
Or could it be even just a friendly hello.
YEP.
I've seen it to be true.
It's the best feeling to see someone light up when you make them feel good and of importance.
Try it sometime,
 you making someone else's day could just make your own!
:)
My family always teases me because they think I love too easy.
They have this little thought stuck in their head that i'm gonna be married in a matter of days.
*NEWS FLASH*
I will be married..
Someday..
Not today.
Not tomorrow.
BUT.
ONE DAY.
I will go through soo many heart breaks.
and.
I'll suddenly be okay with it,
because i will find my prince charming
and fall madly IN LOVE.
LOVE?!?
It couldn't be that loving so much has prepared me to...
Find my eternal prospect.
Yep.
So to all of you cute boys out there.
I'll love you.
All of you.
You might break my heart.
But it's okay.
I'll still give you a piece of it.
You'll have taught me a lesson.
I'll have taught you one.
I deserve to be happy and so do you.
Our days together will not have been wasted,
but just lessons to prepare us for our future.
So...
 Until the day I do find the handsome man that will:
*Marry my guts for time and all eternity in the temple
(So you think i can convert BIEBS?)
*Carry ALL traits that I look for in the man that'll be lucky enough to put a ring on it
*And love me for me
..I'll just continue pinning away dream wedding plans on pinterest,
THAT WILL TAKE PLACE.
p.s. to my future eternal prospect, whomever you may be.
You will have read this to get you where you are.
;)
just sayin.
To all you pretty girls,
if you hit heart break 5 or 6 times too many,
and you think you can't get over it.
REMEMBER what you're worth.
and keep shinin'
So when number 7 rolls around,
and they feel they're not worthy of you..
Be the one they try to look for in all the rest.
Show kindness
Love A LOT
And.
JUST BE YOU!

Have a great week!
LOVES
XoXo

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. great post. just found you through a friend. hope to get to know ya better!

    morgan

    morganandnormanreece.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete